HOME > Stock > Company Stock

ETP/TFS PRINTED SHEET
ETP/TFS mis-print steel sheet, secondary quality, soft temper, un-assorted Include about 40% one side printed and the other side plain and about 60% both side printed Not include Sticky / Rust, include 30% scroll
Hanjung Steel Co., Ltd.
Bare 0.15mm – 0.35mm
600mm – 1219mm x 600mm – 1219mm About 75MT
 no file
이미지
HANJUNG STEEL Logo